Double Wall Grease Container
- 12 gauge steel
- Available in 236 or 168 gallon inner tank capacity
- Painted finish
- Standard poly lid and steel screen
- Containers come assembled and ready to use
For cooking oil containers that meet spill prevention requirements, choose Onken's Double Wall Grease Bins – they deliver 110% containment, and come standard with a poly lid and bolt in screen. Rigorous testing ensures leak resistance. More confidence comes from a dipstick-style monitor for the secondary containment area.
Do Onkens’ double wall grease containers meet spill prevention (SPCC) regulations?
Yes, Onken's double wall containers meet the standards in the oil pollution section of the Code of Federal Regulations (Title 40 part 112), which requires double wall containment for any operation with more than 1,320 gallons of oil and oil products (including cooking oil) on the property.
Are any options available on Onken's double wall containers?
Yes, Onken's double wall containers are available with options including:
- 4” Heat tubes
- Can be used with one of our theft deterrent lids
- End dump or center dump lid configuration
- Fork channels to keep containers off ground
- Dollies for easy maneuvering